Tuesday, October 31, 2006

THREE THOUGHTS re. "JESUS CAMP"

(1) What Jesus taught about peace:

Matthew 10.34, Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but division [a sword] . (Peshitta)

Matthew 10.34, Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. (KJV)


(2) What God says about the children of Babylon (Iraq):

Psalm 137.9, Blessed shall he be who takes and dashes your little ones against the stones. (Peshitta)

Psalm 137.9, Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. (KJV)

So perhaps G.W.Bush really does talk to God, and God wants him to murder Iraqi babies. Moslems must also accept this as it is in the Peshitta, a holy text in Islam. Yes Christians, the (Aramaic) Bible is considered holy by Moslems.


(3) Personally, when someone tells me that they will pray for me, I tell them that I will masturbate for them. Prayer is nothing but spiritual masturbation: self stimulation that makes you feel good. Diogenes, whom Jesus plagiarized (1 Timothy 6.10), masturbated in the Agora to demonstrate that what he was doing was just as valuable as what everyone else was doing. He understood that most of human behavior is essentially masturbation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home